The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter is a non-destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete slabs per ASTM F2659 and giving comparative or equivalent readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Easy-to-use, giving precise and repeatable results, the Concrete Moisture Encounter allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 3⁄4" into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.