The Tramex CCTK is a compact kit for instant, non-destructive, quantitative moisture content testing of concrete floors and ambient conditions and is the ideal non-destructive test kit for monitoring the most crucial information at the time of application.
The Tramex CME5 moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659. The Tramex Feedback Datalogger is used for testing, monitoring and time logging ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point. The Tramex Contact Temperature Probe provides temperature readings of the floor surface.
The Tramex Concrete Coatings Installer Tech Kit comes with an extension handle in a Tramex Easy-travel case. Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- Instant, non-destructive concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low-level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
- Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 - CME5.
- Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTA.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Contact Temperature Probe.
- Extension Handle.
CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER 5 - CME5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture Content for Concrete: 0 → 6%
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 10
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
FEEDBACK DATALOGGER DL-RHTA MEASURING RANGE:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 165ft (50m) line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
CONTACT TEMPERATURE PROBE MEASURING RANGE:
- Units: ºF (ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.9ºF from 14ºF to 185ºF (±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +175°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range.
SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2” (33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
- Power: 3 x AA batteries
All Tramex products are built with highest quality components, calibrated by hand, to exceed best industry standard and to give the user many years of service.
We supply a full one year guarantee against defects in parts & workmanship.