The Tramex MRH3 is a non-destructive, digital moisture meter for measuring & evaluating moisture content instantly in building materials such as wood, plaster, drywall, brick, roofing. The MRH3 features a plug in port for optional wood pin type probes or Relative Humidity probes for Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Humidity Ratio of the environment and building materials.
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Deep signal penetration to over 25mm (1") into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
- Attaches to plug-in wood probe (optional).
- Attaches to plug-in Tramex Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings (optional).
- Size: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 8.47oz (240g)
- Construction: ABS
- Body Power: 9 volt PP3
- Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit Depth of penetration: up to 1¼"(30mm)(In wood, drywall)
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 to 99%
- Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55% MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40%MC
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.