Protimeter TimberMaster is an advanced moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry. It is ideal for a range of quality control applications associated with moisture levels within all wood products.
When precise wood moisture measurements are required, there is no substitute for the Protimeter TimberMasterThis compact instrument has eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species. When necessary, it can be used with a temperature probe that automatically corrects the measured moisture level with respect to the temperature of the wood being tested.
- All readings are displayed on a large LCD display
- May be used with optional hammer electrode for sub-surface measurements
- Built in wood calibration scales
- Automatic temperature correction (requires optional temperature probe BLD5059)
- Durable and rugged design
- Handheld Moisture Tester
- Timbermaster Instrument
- Temperature probe (BLD5059)
- Heavy duty two pin moisture probe
- ‘Calcheck’ WME mode calibration check
- Zip pouch
- Wood calibration chart and instructions
- Warranty: 2 years