The Protimeter Timbermaster is a simple to use wood moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry. This compact instrument has eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species. When necessary, it can be used with a temperature probe that automatically corrects the measured moisture level with respect to the temperature of the wood being tested.
- All readings are displayed on a large LCD display
- May be used with optional hammer electrode for sub-surface measurements
- Built in wood calibration scales
- Automatic temperature correction (requires optional temperature probe BLD5059)
- Durable and rugged design
- Handheld Moisture Tester
- Timbermaster Instrument
- Heavy Duty Moisture Probe (BLD5060)
- Wood calibration chart and instructions
- 'Calcheck' WME mode calibration check(BLD5086)
- Zip Pouch
- One year parts and labor warranty.