A complete kit for the instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in concrete slabs and giving comparative readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Allowing for testing per ASTM F2659 and ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional Hood), the Concrete Inspection Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when
inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for
in situ testing of concrete.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- CMEX II - Concrete Meter
- 12 Hygro-i Probes
- 25 Hole Liners
- 3 x SAL75 Calibration Check Salts
- IRTX - Infrared Thermometer