Skullgard Caps and Hats are designed for use in grueling conditions. They have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350ËšF.
Skullgard’s® heavy-duty construction makes it the clear choice for working in high-temperature environments. It’s perfect for workers in steel mills and other heavy industries. All Skullgard Headwear feature 4-point suspensions and meet or exceed Type I Helmet (top impact) requirements in ANSI Z89.1-2009, Class G.
- Classification: Type I, Top Impact
- Application: General purpose, elevated temperature1
- Shell Material: Phenolic
- Available Styles: Non-slotted Cap, Non-slotted Full-Brim Hat,
and Non-Slotted Cap or Hat w/ lamp bracket and cord holder
- Sizes: Cap: Standard (6 1⁄2 – 8"); Large (7– 81 ⁄2") Hat: Standard (6 1⁄2 – 8")
- Standards: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G)
- Requirements for Optional Features:
- Reverse donning
- Higher temperature (HT)
- Lower temperature (LT)
- Hi-Viz(HV, as indicated)
- Certification: Third-party by SEI
- Customization: Imprinting and striping available. Imprinting location on Skullgard helmets limited to the front only. A minimum order quantity of 16 Skullgard helmets of the same color, style and suspension selection is required.