This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.
The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple free dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable and secure seal
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD.