KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Your employees are your most valuable asset, and KleenGuard™ G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves help keep them safe. These top-selling protective gloves are resistant to oils and splashes, making them a great choice to help protect your team. Your employees can use them with confidence.
Thanks to the smart design, these powder-free, ambidextrous blue nitrile gloves guard against some accidental splashes and feature a 6 mil thickness for both comfort and protection. The textured fingertips give employees a grippable surface for dexterity while performing sensitive tasks. The beaded cuff helps prevent roll-down and makes the gloves easier to don. They are available in a variety of sizes (including XS, small, medium, large and XL) and are 9.5” long. The gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, so they reduce concern for people with a Type 1 Latex allergy.
These blue nitrile gloves are a leading choice across a variety of industries because they are comfortable to wear, provide excellent tactile sensitivity and deliver reliable protection for the task at hand. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- KleenGuard™ G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves are 6 mil, which offer comfort and protection in a variety of industries, such as in laboratories, university labs and pharmacies; 10 boxes of 100 gloves per case (1,000 total)
- These powder-free, ambidextrous gloves are approved for food handling, per US FDA regulations and per Health Canada food regulations (CFIA approved)
- Textured fingertips give technicians dexterity and control when performing delicate tasks and come in a variety of sizes (extra-small, small, medium, large and extra-large
- Beaded cuffs prevent roll-down and help alleviate concerns of contamination, making them a protective glove for sensitive tasks
- The blue nitrile gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, helping reduce worry from Type 1 Latex allergies
||4 Colors & 7 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|UNITS PER CASE
||9.650 x 3.150 x 5.040
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-mercaptobenzothiazole (MBT), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov