Our popular 2-hp, 2-stage long-life motor sites atop a steel drum to create the ultimate in vacuum recovery. This unit features an unsurpassed 55 gallons in wet recovery and 7.2 bushels of dry capacity (Steel Drum not included). The 102ASB offers superior vacuum recovery, ranging from dry, light particulates, to wet, heavy debris.
- High efficiency 'Drop-in' style HEPA filter individually certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC007 particle count test method).
- Air seal gasket between the motorhead and tanks forms a positive lock fit.
- Polyester prefilter is located on the bottom of the HEPA filter, and is held firmly in place with Velcro fasteners.
- A Dacron filter bag covers the entire spacer sleeve and HEPA filter for three-stage filtration. Dacron material sheds dust to maintain maximum vacuum efficiency.
- 25 foot power cord.
- 10 ft. x 1.5 in. crushproof hose
- 5 ft. two-piece metal wand with swivel end
- ABS floor brush tool
- ABS floor squeegee tool
- Dusting tool
- 17 in. crevice tool