The ZipPole™ product is our new low-cost steel product. About half the cost of our original aluminum poles, the ZipPole™ product is strong, lightweight and compact. The ZP4 gives you everything you need to make a 30 foot long barrier.
The ZipPole™ product has a baked-on finish and weighs just 1.5lbs each. They can accept plastic or cloth sheeting up to 8 mils thick and can be used with Foam Rails™, Side Packs™, Heavy Duty or Standard Zippers. Poles should be placed every 8' to 10' or closer if there is a lot of air movement. Use a GripDisk™ under each pole to secure it on smooth flooring like vinyl or wood.
- 4 ZipPole™ steel Spring Loaded Poles, a head, plate, tether, and GripDisk™ for each pole, a heavy duty Carry Bag, and a box of 2 Standard Zippers. Plastic sheeting is not included.
- Height range: 4’ 2” to 10’ 3”
- Patented twist-locking, spring-loaded design
- No tape, no ladders, no damage
- Works with ZipWall® accessories
- Works in positive and negative air
- Tough, steel construction
- Strong, supports 80 lbs
- For residential or commercial jobs