Boost your drying power with the Velo Pro! Using the same streamlined, highly portable housing as the base Velo unit (F504), we’ve added valuable restoration-ready features to make floor, wall and stairway drying faster and easier.
Use the variable speed control and digital amp readout to fine tune each unit in one-tenth amp increments. Combine this with the daisy-chain feature and you can get up to 10 Velo Pros on a single 15-amp circuit! A hour meter lets you track usage and maintenance intervals, and Pro model also includes a kickstand for convenient stair and wall drying.
Don’t need variable speed control? The standard Velo is for you!
- Variable speed control from 500 (min.) to 885 (max.) CFM.
- Daisy-chain capable with convenient dual outlet.
Hour meter to track usage and maintenance intervals.
- Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Half the height of snail shell dryers – bring more drying power in each truck you bring to the job.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once - or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 9 x 18 24"
- Amp draw: 1.2 -1.9 amps
- Power: 185W
- Velocity: 1930 FPM (max.)
- Air movement: 885 CFM (max.) 550 CFM (min.)
- Static pressure: 1.65 in./H2O
- Sound level: 69 dB
- Cord length: 15'