Light weight, portable negative air machine used in mold abatement, asbestos abatement, and lead abatement projects. Available accessories include UV germicidal irradiation modules and activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants. This equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
- Airflow - 150-600 cfm (Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 55 lbs
- Dimensions - 14" wide 18.5" high 30.5" long
- Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron individually certified
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 3.5 amps
- Cabinet - Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. 4 hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- Variable Speed Controller
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 3"
- Outlet Ring Size - 8" diameter