Light weight, portable negative air machine used in mold abatement, asbestos abatement, and lead abatement projects. This equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
- Airflow - 150-600 cfm (Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Weight - 55 lbs
- Dimensions - 14" wide 18.5" high 30.5" long
- Primary/Secondary Filter - Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame 99.97% Efficiency .3 micron
- Optional HEPA Filter - Metal Frame 99.99% Efficiency .3 micron individually certified
- Optional - Carbon Filter for odor control
- Power Requirement - 115 VAC/ 50-60 Hz 3.5 amps
- Cabinet - Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction. All seams are silicone sealed before riveting. 4 hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement.
- Variable Speed Controller
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 3"
- Outlet Ring Size - 8" diameter