The OmniAire 2000C is our construction grade negative air machine with high airflow, reliable service and many accessories.
This machine can be used to create positive or negative air pressure containment areas for mold, asbestos, and lead abatement projects, construction sites, restoration projects after water/fire damage, heath care facilities, and many other applications. With numerous optional pre- and final filters, OmniAire 2000C machines are suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency. The 2000C has a durable, heavy duty galvanized steel housing designed and produced to last job after job.
- Airflow: 1000/1800 cfm
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Filtration: Primary/Secondary Filter; Standard HEPA Filter - Wood Frame/Metal Frame; Optional Carbon Filter
- Cabinet: Galvanized steel cabinet, closed end rivet construction. 5" casters, hospital grade, non-marking 5" casters for ease of movement
- Controls: Power Switch - HIGH/OFF/LOW; Change Filter Indicator
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC/50-60 Hz 10.0 amps
- Outlet Ring Size: 12" diameter
- Dimensions: 20" wide 29" high 34" long