The MiniForce II machine is used to clean the air on job sites, in confined spaces, abatement and remediation areas, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional pre- and final filters, MiniForce II is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency. The OmniAire MiniForce II has a easy to sanitize aircraft-grade aluminum body, designed to last job after job.
- Airflow: 350 - 425 cfm
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Primary/Secondary Filter: Dual-ply Dustlok polyester pad
- Standard HEPA Filter: Wood Frame 99.97% efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Optional Metal Frame 99.99% efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Optional OdorGuard 600 carbon filter for chemical fumes, VOCs and odor control
- Cabinet: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Switch - Low/Off/High
- Pressure Gauge - 0" to 3"
- Power Requirement: 115 VAC/50-60 Hz 3.2 amps
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 27"
Replacement Filters & Accessories:
- MFH12 - HEPA Filter, Wood Frame
- MFH12G - HEPA Filter, Metal Frame
- MFP1313 - Primary/Secondary Filter, 20/Box
- OGP1212 - OdorGuard 750 Carbon Web Filter
- OCW12 - Quick Clamp, 10"
- MFIM8 - Intake Manifold, 8" ring
- MD8 - Flexible Duct, Wire reinforced, 8" x 25'