The VPC300 is a Video Particle Counter with built-in Camera. Measures up to 6 channels of particle sizes plus air temperature and relative humidity. Used for capturing videos and photos that are stored onto internal memory or a micros card.
The VPC300 can measure up to 6 channels of particle sizes plus air temperature and relative humidity. Use the included software to generate reports with videos, photos and data points.
- Simultaneously measure and display 6 channels of particle sizes (down to 0.3 µm), Air Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- 2.8" TFT Color LCD display
- Built-in 320x240-pixel camera takes videos (3GP) and photo images (JPEG) and records them in internal 74MB memory
- Store 5000 records (date, time, counts, humidity, temperature, sample volumes, and location label) and 20 minutes of video
- Selectable sample time, count data, and programmable delay
- Max, Min, DIF, AVG record, Date/time setup controls, Auto Power Off
- Mini-USB port connection
- Complete with NIST-traceable calibration certificate, Universal AC Adapter/Charger with multiple plugs, USB cable, PC software, tripod, filter, 7.4V NiMH battery and hard case