The 42275 is a Temperature/Humidity Datalogger Kit with PC Interface. This waterproof (IP65) datalogger records up to 16,000 readings (8,000 readings for each parameter) with a date/time stamp that can be downloaded to your PC for analysis.
Temperature/Humidity can be viewed on the datalogger's LCD display. Data can be downloaded from a docking station, which can add additional loggers. Programmable sampling rate from 1sec to 2hrs plus Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication.
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Humidity range: 0 to 100% RH
- Records up to 16,000 readings (8,000 readings for each parameter)
- Use in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Logs data for days, weeks or months - up to 1 year battery life
- Multiple 42270 dataloggers can be programmed and data downloaded from one single docking station
- Programmable sampling rate from 1sec to 12hrs plus Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication
- Program the logger, analyze and store data using Windows® compatible software
- View current temperature/humidity on Datalogger's LCD display
- Three start methods: Scheduled, immediate or magnetic
- Includes USB docking station with cable, 42270 Humidity/Temperature datalogger and PC software