The 42270 is an Additional Humidity and Temperature Datalogger for use with Extech 42275 Kit.
Datalogger measures temperature from -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C) and relative humidity from 0 to 100%. It can record up to 8000 readings of each parameter. Meter has a programmable sample rate of 1 second to 2 hours plus high and low alarm. A 42275 kit is required to connect the datalogger to a PC for programming and data retrieval.
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Humidity range: 0 to 100% RH
- Records up to 16,000 readings (8,000 readings for each parameter)
- Use in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Logs data for days, weeks or months - up to 1 year battery life
- Programmable sampling rate from 1sec to 12hrs plus Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication
- LCD displays current temperature/humidity
- Requires 42275 docking station for programming and data download