The MO220 is specifically designed for monitoring moisture in wood. Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approx. 170 species of wood.
Measurements can be taken using the integral pin electrodes or the included heavy duty remote probe. Automatically temperature compensated (ATC) readings when used with the temperature probe. Built-in calibration check, replaceable measurement electrode pins, user settable Auto Power off (1 to 9 minutes) with disable, and Low battery indication.
- Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials
- Measure directly with the built-in moisture pins or use remote hand-press probe on hard surfaces
- Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood
- Designed in a rugged double molded housing construction and is pocket sized for one-handed operation
- Complete with remote hand-press moisture probe,Temperature probe, protective cap, replacement pins, pouch case, and two AAA batteries
- One year warranty