The Extech MO295 is an 8-in-1 meter that combines a pin/pinless Moisture Psychrometer with a built-in InfraRed (IR) Thermometer.
This pinless moisture sensor allows users to measure moisture in various types of wood and building materials with virtually no surface damage, and the remote pin-type probe can be used for contact moisture readings in hard-to-reach areas.
The built-in humidity and temperature probe measures relative humidity, air temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP), Dew Point (DP), and vapor pressure. MO295 can store/recall 20 readings in memory, and the meter features a fast analog bargraph for viewing moisture trends, programmable high/low moisture and humidity alarms, automatic calculation of differential temperature to determine condensation point, minimum/maximum function, data hold, and an Auto Power Off function.
Comes with a pin moisture probe (MO290-P), one 9V battery, carrying case, and user manual. Optional specialty moisture probes are available.
- Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with the Pinless Moisture sensor
- Includes Pin-type probe (MO290-P) for contact moisture readings
- Manually store/recall up to 20 labeled readings
- Works on multiple wood types and other building materials
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays moisture value of wood or material being tested, Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP)/(g/kg), Dew Point (DP) and Vapor Pressure
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
|Memory||Manually Store/Recall 20 data readings|
|Pinless Moisture||6 to 99.9 (Relative)|
|Pinless Depth||up to 0.75" (19mm)|
|Pin-type Moisture (probe included)||0 to 99.9%|
|Max Resolution||0.1, 0.1°F/°C|
|Humidity||0 to 100%RH|
|Temperature (Air)||-20 to 170°F (-29 to 77°C)|
|Temperature (IR)||-4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)|
|Vapor Pressure||0 to 20.0kPA|
|Dew Point||-22 to 199°F (-30 to 100°C)|
|Mixing ratio||0 to 999GPP (0 to 160g/kg)|
|Field of View||8:1 Distance to Target ratio|