The EA25 Hygro-Thermometer and Datalogger datalogs up to 15,000 records for PC download. Display any two parameters (Temperature and Humidity or Dew Point, or Wet Bulb) simultaneously.
Min/Max function stores and recalls highest and lowest readings and displays the elapsed time to the minimum and maximum readings. Programmable auto power off. Switchable °C/°F temperature units. Data Hold function freezes reading on display.
- Large LCD displays any two parameters simultaneously
- Data Hold, Relative, Min/Max, Programmable power off timer
- Stores up to 99 manual readings for display recall or up to 15,000 readings for PC download
- Programmable Start/Stop datalogging time and sample rate of 1 to 86,000 seconds
- Includes probe with 39" (1m) cable
- Complete with built-in stand, protective holster, and probe with 39 in. coiled cable, software and optically isolated RS-232 cable, and 6 AAA batteries.
||10% to 95%
||±3% (30% to 95%)
|±5% (10% to 30%)
||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
||5.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (150 x 72 x 35mm)