The EA80 checks for Carbon Dioxide concentrations using a maintenance-free dual wave NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor with a range of 0 to 6,000 PPM. It can automatically data log up to 20,000 data sets or you can manually enter up to 99 sets for later recall. Additional features include: auto power off, data hold, max/min with time stamp and alarm. Comes complete with six AAA batteries, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software and an RS-232 interface cable.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 6,000ppm
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95%RH
- Continuous (20,000 sets) or Manual (99 sets) datalogging
- Complete with (6) AAA batteries, RS-232 cable, and Windows® compatible software