AquaSnap™ is a user-friendly self-contained ATP water testing device used in conjunction with the Bio-Reveal / Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized testing device is easy to use, economical, and gives real-time results.
The honey-comb shaped dipper collects 100µl (0.1 mL) of water to ensure consistent sample collection. AquaSnap™ uses a liquid-stable reagent in place of freez-dried enzymes, giving it superior reproducibility and sensitivity. AquaSnap™ Total can be used for detection of microbial and non-microbial with the SystemSURE Plus™ and Ensure™ luminometers.
- All-in-one testing device
- Initial Water Loss Contamination Testing
- Post Remediation Verification / Clearance Testing
- Bio-Restoration / Crime Scene Cleanup Verification
- Category 1, 2 and 3 Contamination Testing
- Cleaning Verification – Healthcare, Janitorial, Food Industry
- 12-month shelf life at refrigerated temperature (2-8° C)
- 4-week shelf life at room temperature (21° C)
- Fast: Results in 15 seconds
- Accurate: +/- 5% variability
- Cost-Effective: < $3 per test vs. traditional environmental sampling costs of $50-$75
- Easy to Use: Collecting a sample is as easy as swab, snap and squeeze