CalCheck is a reusable, convenient LED device to quickly and reliably verify the calibration on your luminometer - in less than one minute!
Though all Hygiena luminometers run a calibration self-check at start up, a robust quality control program will often require proof that your instrument is calibrated. CalCheck provides all-in-one, reusable positive and negative calibration verification, activated simply by the click of a button.
- Verify instrument calibration in-house as part of a quality control program
- Demonstrates due diligence to auditors and proves that your system is working properly
- One time purchase allows for unlimited calibration verification
- Powered by an easily replaceable coin battery
- Stable LED-based light source
- Compatible with Hygiena EnSURE™ Touch, EnSURE™, and SystemSURE Plus luminometers
- One battery-powered LED calibration verification device (features negative and positive modes)
- Shelf life: 5 years