Sound level meter with ±1.5dB accuracy meets Type 2 standards.
This Sound Level Meter measures from 35 to 130dB with a 1.5dB accuracy and meets ANSI and IEC Type 2 standards. It features fast/slow response time, A/C Weighting, Max Hold, and analog AC/DC output for connection to an analyzer or recorder. Comes complete with microphone wind screen, 9-Volt battery, and carrying case.
- Provides 1.5dB accuracy
- Meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- Two measuring ranges: 35 to 90dB (Low) and 75 to 130dB (High)
- Max Hold with reset button
- Built-in calibration check (94dB)
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to an analyzer or recorder
- Tripod mount ideal for field use
|Sound Range (dB)
||Low: 35 to 90dB; High: 75 to 130dB
||±1.5dB (Type 2)
|Response Time (Fast/Slow)