A kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials.
Featuring the Tramex Professional PTM2.0 with its built-in pins and a handheld heavy-duty pin probe, the Professional Wood Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction. Reading “Hold” facility to freeze reading. Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Color LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation.
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pin probes.
- PTM Professional pin-type meter for wood.
- HH14TP30 pin-type probe attachment.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.