KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When your workers are in nonstop contact with dirt and grime where light splashes exist, KleenGuard™ A30 Breathable Splash and Particle Protection Coveralls are a must.
They’re designed to move with you – and your employees – while protecting against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash. These protective garments feature the breathable Microforce fabric, which is 25 times more breathable with comparable particle holdout, as compared with Dupont Tyvek. Features to provide more protection include the seamless front (for primary exposure area), 1 inch zipper flap and elastic wrists and ankles.
They feature Reflex design, which offers excellent fit (with elastic back) and freedom of movement. The material is strong and abrasion resistant, and filters out many water-based liquids and dry particles. They are a popular choice for environments such as pharmaceutical research, aerospace, maintenance and general manufacturing. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 25 garments / case; Size Medium; White
- KleenGuard™ A30 are designed to protect against dirt, grime and light splashes and are made with breathable Microforce barrier fabric (25 times more breathable with comparable particle holdout to Dupont Tyvek)
- This protective apparel features an intricate web of micro-fibers that filter out many water-based liquids and dry particulates
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement (also includes elastic back, zipper with 1” flap, elastic wrists and ankles)
- Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic (anti stat) materials
||4 Types & 10 Sizes available
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|UNITS PER CASE
||0.000 x 0.000 x 0.000