The Honeywell NIOSH-Approved N95 Respirator Mask for Airborne Particulates provides 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air. This includes work-related irritants like dust, sawdust and airborne allergens. Lightweight, easy-to-wear and disposable, N95 masks features a latex-free filter media for lower breathing resistance. The breathing mask's filter media is designed to resist humidity for comfortable performance in most environments.
This N95 dispsoable mask comes equipped with a strong and rigid outer shell that prevents the mask from collapsing in high humidity or moist environments. The two-strap construction allows for quick donning, while the adjustable nose bridge means one size will fit most faces. This face mask is an N class respirator that is NIOSH approved for use with solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils. Each package includes (two) disposable N95 respirators.
- NIOSH-Approved N95 Protection for home & work applications
- 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils
- Humidity-resistant filter media
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse
- Exclusive design and shape contours with the natural shape of the face
- Durable suspension straps
- Lightweight molded cup design
- Non-allergenic, latex-free design
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment
- General Purpose