2.6 gallon foam unit with heavy duty trigger gun.
- Built with a heavy duty trigger gun for added durability
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton seals for chemical compatibility
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Product level fill markings in gallons and liters
- Extra wide stability base
|Chemical Pickup Type
||Draws from pre-mixed solution
|Number of products unit can draw from
||2.6 gallons (10 liters)
|Discharge line length/diameter
||6.5 ft. (2 m) hose, with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter)
|Discharge wand/tip type
||Polypropylene trigger handle with 65˚ fan tip
||3-5 ft. (0.9-1.5 m)
||2.5 gal/min (9.5 l/min)
||0.45 gal/min (1.7 l/min)
|Run time from full tank**
||Approx. 5 min
|Liquid temperature range
||Chemical products used with this equipment must be formulated for this type of application and compatible with unit materials and pump seals. For more information on chemical compatibility, consult the manufacturer or SDS for your product or contact our customer service department.
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.
** Area covered and run time may vary based on humidity, air flow, and product used.