Opaque, bright white, self-priming and breathable mold and moisture resistant waterproofer, block-filler and stain cover for poured, pre-formed and block concrete. Resists up to 23 psi hydrostatic pressure. For both interior and exterior use.
*Treated Articles Exemption - This product contains an EPA registered antimicrobial to protect the coating from non-public health fungi and odor causing bacteria. No public health claims are being made.
- Block fills voids and surface pores in concrete block and poured concrete
- Self-priming to cover stains and discoloration
Seals out moisture from seepage
- Forms a tough, resistant barrier to harsh environments and contaminants
- Abrasion- resistant and scrubbable
- Tintable, Water-based and non-flammable
- MasonryGuard is used to protect and seal above and below-grade masonry construction materials including but not limited to poured concrete, pre-formed concrete, brick, concrete block, mortar joints and concrete composites like cementitious siding and cement board. Other surfaces include poured subfloors, piers, structural poured and block formed walls.
- Up to 105 ft2 per gallon (525 ft2 per pail = 16 wet mils), based upon surface texture, porosity, age and application method. Does not include loss from over-spray or over-use.
Shelf Life & Storage: