Sporicidin® Disinfectant Solution is an EPA registered and FDA compliant disinfectant ideal for cleaning/restoration and IAQ applications, such as mold, water, fire, and sewage remediation, air duct cleaning, trauma clean-up, misting and dust suppression.
The Sporicidin brand has been trusted by healthcare professionals and used in hospitals since 1978; protect yourself and your employees by using Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution to clean, deodorize, and disinfect your equipment, target surfaces, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Features and Benefits:
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Ready to Use solution – no dilution necessary
- Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity for up to 6 months
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal, and tuburculocidal
- Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
- Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, treated wood, metal, and glazed porcelain
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California), and US territories including Puerto Rico
- FDA and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29 CFR 1910.1030) compliant
- EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
- Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
- Non-staining, non-flammable, and non-abrasive formula is mildly alkaline (pH 8.5)
- Non hazardous solution has no special shipping or disposal restrictions
- Alcohol and bleach-free formula is safe for most IAQ and PPE equipment