ZipWall® 20 dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. Four anodized aluminum sections telescope up to 20 feet and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole is easy to set up without a ladder – a major safety benefit when working with high ceilings. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The ZipWall® 20 poles are the tallest dust barrier poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock, and the best foundation for ZipWall® accessories like FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are versatile – extending from 5’2″ to 20′ – and built for heavy use.
A 12' anodized aluminum pole is also available.
The ZipWall® 20' pole is essential for jobs with high ceilings, and a great add-on to your existing set of ZipWall® dust barrier poles. Two poles can be used to create a barrier up to 10 feet wide, or close off a hallway less than 10 feet wide.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 20′ (from 5′ 2″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 3.25 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents Twelve 20′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.