The HepaZone S dust containment cart prevents the spread of dust and hazardous particles in the air during inspection, maintenance and renovation for reasons of abatement, decontamination or infection control.
The battery-powered fan included with our HEPA-filtered containment cart makes it fully autonomous and fast to set up, saving one of our scarcest resources: time.
- EXCLUSIVE: The HEPA fan runs on batteries and has more than 2 days of autonomy
- The HEPA fan does not take any space on the floor of the unit, freeing up space for stepladders and tools
- HEPA filter 99.99% certified
- No extension cord needed to be taped to the floor. Saves time during interventions
- 48db, 300 cfm fan - so quiet that it can run next to a nurse station without disturbing the personnel
- 150 air changes/hour for cleaner air inside the enclosure and increased employee comfort
- Safety yellow thermosetting paint with non-slip finish on the floor for a firmer grip on the step ladder
- EXCLUSIVE: Ratcheted poles with heavy duty steel latches. Some competitors have problematic aluminum latches that can break
- Standard height is 10’ with an optional 4’ extension to reach 14’
- Thick vinyl for easy hose washing
- Drain in the floor to facilitate the draining of liquids
- 25’’ wide access openings at the top to pass pipes or other rigid items to the worker inside while remaining parallel to the ceiling
- ICRA LEVEL I-IV COMPLIANT - (Infection Control Risk Assessment / Control Cube Method)