The Revolution packs state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution’s space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability.
Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the Revo features Dri-Eaz’ legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction. Rethink restoration with Dri-Eaz!
- Best low-grain performance in its class
- The smallest, lightest Xactimate “Large” category dehu ever – more water removal than other units 2–3 times its size!
- Delivers “Large” dehu performance yet fits where others don’t – crawlspaces, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a handtruck
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance
Fit more drying in the truck, make fewer trips – make more profit!
- Water Removal: 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60% RH (AHAM) 139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90% RH
- Amps: 6.2 amps at 80°F/60% RH
- Power: 115V / 60Hz
- Air movement: 121-180 CFM, 206-306 CMH
- Operating temperature range: 33–100°F | 1–38°C