Delivering 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps, the LGR 3500i takes dehumidification to new heights. Built with the same restoration-ready, easy-to-transport design as the industry-leading 2800i, the 3500i delivers supersized performance and reliability. The 3500i is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. The rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier the number one choice.
Compatible with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately). Monitor system performance and drying environment in real time from any Web browser. Make better drying decisions, allocate personnel and equipment more effectively, even track dehumidifier inventory automatically.
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately).
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings.