Since its introduction, the legendary Abatement Technologies® PREDATOR® 600 model has been the number one small portable air scrubber on the market. Today the revolutionary PREDATOR 750* Portable Air Scrubber (PRED750) takes this reputation for performance, quality and reliability to an even higher level!
With next-generation technology, the PRED750 features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750 can help you get the job done faster and better using fewer units. Yet the ergonomic PRED750 is more compact than other units, weighs only 35-pounds and operates on 1.9 amps or less!
- More Airflow in a Lightweight 35 Pound Cabinet - Variable speed airflow capable of providing 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in containment areas as large as 6,000-7,500 cubic feet
- Strong, Double-Wall Design - Combination rotational molded and injection molded high-density polyethylene cabinet provides the precision and ruggedness to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions
- Special Cabinet Resin - Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
- Easy to Decontaminate - Unique TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and keeps it looking good
- Modular Control Panel-Motor Connection - One-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance
- Better Filter Clearance & Access - Unique “no tools needed” cabinet design provides easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
- “Zero Bypass” Cabinet Design - Robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass while the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that dirty air cannot bypass the HEPA filter and compromise filtration efficiency
- Increased Mobility - Integral, heavy-duty flip-up style transport handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750 to and from the jobsite
- Low Amperage Draw - Safely daisy-chain up to five units on one 15 amp circuit
- Export Model Available - The PRED750TF is designed for 220v-240v/50hz-60hz service
- Custom Models Available - The PRED750 is available in special colors and private labeled with reasonable minimum order quantities
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components"
- 200-750 cfm, Variable Speed Airflow
- Powerful - Provides 6 air changes per hour @ 6,000 - 7,500 ft³
- Portable and Incredibly Lightweight (35 pounds with filters)
- User-Friendly Controls and Secure Stacking
- Durable, Polyethylene Cabinet Made From UL94HB Flame Retardant Resin