The shape of the future is here with state-of-the-art features and outstanding air scrubbing performance in one lightweight portable air scrubber. Introducing the Predator 1200 Portable Air Scrubber (PAS) from Abatement Technologies–the leader in portable HEPA filtration technology for over 20 years. The Predator 1200 PAS Delivers Heavyweight Performance in a Lightweight Cabinet. At only 70 pounds, the patent pending Predator 1200 Portable Air Scrubber and Predator 1200-UV (with germicidal lamps) provide peak airflow of 1,000 cfm in a tough, ultra-strong rotational molded cabinet that holds up to normal dents, dings and scratches.
The true HEPA filter in the PRED1200UV PAS maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, saving thousands of dollars in filter replacement costs per year. This feature alone is important to consider, especially when you compare it to electrostatic-charged filters that may require replacement after every job to maintain initial filtration efficiency.
- High-Output UVGI Lamp - An internally mounted UVGI germicidal lamp to kill bacteria and eliminate odors
- Safety Interlock Protection - Lamps turn off automatically when filter door is opened
Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - High-density, TEFGARD® polyethylene cabinet is strong, tough and easy to clean
- Powerful Airflow - Variable speed airflow rated up to 900 cfm. Provides 6 ACH @ max 9,000 ft³
- Resin Protectant - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors infused into the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity and protect against cabinet deterioration
- Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position as space allows
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED1200UV
- Simple Filter Access - Convenient hinged rear pre-filter access door provides quick access to filters
- Superior Mobility - Built-in dolly with solid handle rolls easily on the job with one worker on 8” diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
The Predator 1200 is ultra quiet with an operational sound level of only 62-67 dBA taken at 5 feet.
- Variable airflow with four settings, 300 cfm-1,000 cfm
- Weight including filter: 70 lbs.
- 6 ACH (Air Changes per Hour) in an 8,000 cu. ft. containment
Replacement Filters and Accessories:
- F621-12 - First Stage FIBER-TRAPPER® Particulate Pre-filter (Case of 12)
- H502-6 - Second Stage Particulate Filter (Case of 6)
- VL1002-6 - Optional Third Stage VAPOR-LOCK® High Capacity Activated Carbon Filter (Case of 6), VL1002 (1 ea.)
- H610C-99 - Final Stage 99.97% HEPA Filter