The lightweight Abatement PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber (PAS) delivers outstanding air scrubbing performance in an ultra-strong, rotational molded polyethylene cabinet. Weighing only 70 pounds with filters, the PRED1200 produces an eye-popping peak airflow rating of 900 cfm at 3.5 amps or less!
The true HEPA filter in the PRED1200 PAS maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, saving thousands of dollars in filter replacement costs per year. This feature alone is important to consider, especially when you compare it to electrostatic-charged filters that may require replacement after every job to maintain initial filtration efficiency.
- Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - High-density, TEFGARD® polyethylene cabinet is strong, tough and easy to clean
- Powerful Airflow - Variable speed airflow rated up to 900 cfm. Provides 6 ACH @ max 9,000 ft³
- Resin Protectant - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors infused into the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity and protect against cabinet deterioration
- Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position as space allows
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED1200
- Simple Filter Access - Convenient hinged rear pre-filter access door provides quick access to filters
- Superior Mobility - Built-in dolly with solid handle rolls easily on the job with one worker on 8” diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
The Predator 1200 is ultra quiet with an operational sound level of only 62-67 dBA taken at 5 feet.
- Variable airflow with four settings, 300 cfm-1,000 cfm
- Weight including filter: 70 lbs.
- 6 ACH (Air Changes per Hour) in an 8,000 cu. ft. containment
Replacement Filters and Accessories:
- F621-12 - First Stage FIBER-TRAPPER® Particulate Pre-filter (Case of 12)
- H502-6 - Second Stage Particulate Filter (Case of 6)
- VL1002-6 - Optional Third Stage VAPOR-LOCK® High Capacity Activated Carbon Filter (Case of 6), VL1002 (1 ea.)
- H610C-99 - Final Stage 99.97% HEPA Filter