The HDV620 Kit includes an Inspection Camera with a 5.8 mm Semi-Rigid, 60-Degree FOV, Macro Probe (1m) and an HDV600 VideoScope with 5.7 in. color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 resolution.
Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe and four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer control illuminate viewed object and provide glare-free close-up field of view. The SD memory card stores more than 14,600 images. Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation.
AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor. Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output. Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100 ft. (30 m) from the measurement point to your monitor.
- 5.8mm semi-rigid, 60° FOV, macro probe (1m)
- HDV600 VideoScope with 5.7" color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- SD memory card included to store more than 15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100ft (30m) from the measurement point to your monitor
- Includes HDV600 videoscope, camera probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargable Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, 100/240V AC adaptor, USB and AV cables, and carrying case
|Minimum Focus distance
||2.36" (60mm); macro: 0.59" (15mm)
|Field of View
||HDV620: 0.23" (5.8mm)
|*LCD Color TFT Display
||5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable
||640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution (320 x 240 for 4mm camera)
||30 fps frame rate (NTSC & PAL)
||2GB SD memory card included (supports up to 32GB SD storage)
||up to 4 hours AVI video