The Tramex Roof and Wall Scanner is an instant, precise, multi-mode, non-destructive impedance scanner for evaluating moisture conditions in roofing (as per ASTM D7954), EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications. The RWS Multi-mode function allows for depth penetration and sensitivity selection, and can help trace leaks and pin-point their source.
- Complies with ASTM D7954.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- "Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
- Professional roofing moisture meter for the water damage industry
- Size: 4.9" x 10.8" x 2.9" (125mm x 275mm x 75mm)
- Weight: 1.88lbs (853g)
- Construction: ABS Body Power: 9 volt PP3
- Battery (included)
- Display: Analog Depth of penetration: 4" (100mm
- Four Ranges:
- Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity
- EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity
- Leather carry case.
- Telescopic handle for use on roofs only.
- Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing. Hard Coat Stucco, wire lath or wire mesh reinforced finishes.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.