The Roofing Inspector Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth with the RWS Roof & Wall Scanner.
The kit also allows for non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks and pin readings in wood decks and roofing materials, relative humidity readings, and ambient and dew point conditions using the Tramex CMEX5 digital moisture meter and probes. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature. The Roofing Inspector Kit comes with an extension handle in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner.
- App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Hand held electrode with 7.8" (200mm) insulated pins.
- 10" (260mm) narrow RH probe.
- Hole punch.
- Infrared Thermometer.
- Extension Handle (for RWS).
ROOF AND WALL SCANNER - RWS - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration: 4" (100mm)
- Four Ranges:
- Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
CONCRETE MOISTURE ENCOUNTER X5 - CMEX5 - MEASURING RANGE:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. ¾" (20mm)
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (including with Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C/77°F
- Moisture content for wood with wood pin probes: 5 → 30 %
INFRARED THERMOMETER IRT2
- Temperature range: -58ºF ~ 1202ºF (-50 to 650 ºC)
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 32 to 122ºF(0 to 50ºC)
- Storage temp.: 14 to 140ºF (–10 to 60ºC)
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: “ CE ” Comply with EMC
SPECIFICATIONS OF KIT:
- Size: 19.2” x 14.9” x 5.7” (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.51kg)
- Power: 2 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries, 2 x AALR6 ALKALINE (Included)
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.