The MO290 is an 8-in-1 meter that combines a Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter with a built-in InfraRed Thermometer. Additional measurements include: Temperature, Humidity, Grains per Pound, Dew Point, Vapor Pressure, and Condensation Point.
Complete with pin moisture probe, 9-Volt battery, and case.
- Measure Humidity, Air Temperature (with built-in probe) plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature
- Pinless moisture sensor allows to monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with no surface damage
- Remote pin-type probe (MO290-P) for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
- Select from multiple wood types and measurement ranges
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays % moisture of wood or material being tested and Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Non-Contact InfraRed Thermometer with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP), Dew Point (DP), and Vapor Pressure
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Complete with battery and pouch case