The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter w/LiNK is Kestrel's Racing pit meter for Bracket Racing and other forms of drag racing. Kestrel has been trusted for years for last minute tuning decisions. Get readings where it counts, on the track, not the trailer. With the new LINK technology, you can get readings right to your smartphone up to 100 feet away!
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter gives you immediate, on-spot measurements including moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity, and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions.
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Battery Life Indicator
- Data Log Graph View
- Data Logging - Adjustable Interval
- Date & Time
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- FREE Kestrel LiNK Apps for Windows & Mac*
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- LiNK Wireless Communication - When Option Selected (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Pressure Sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
* Applies to LiNK models only
Kestrel Link For Windows & MAC:
- Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel For IOS & Android:
- Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.