The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter is Kestrel's Racing pit meter for Bracket Racing and other forms of drag racing. Kestrel has been trusted for years for last minute tuning decisions. Get readings where it counts, on the track, not the trailer. With the new LINK technology, you can get readings right to your smartphone up to 100 feet away!
The Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter gives you immediate, on-spot measurements including moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity, and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions.
- Pressure trend
- Waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards)
- Time and date
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface) Mac or PC
- Works with Android and iPhone Apps!
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards) and waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Assembled in the USA
Kestrel Link For Windows & MAC:
- Simple communication to Windows and Mac computers is provided through the optional LiNK .USB Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze and archive. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters.
Kestrel For IOS & Android:
- Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived and shared via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Enables firmware update of Kestrel 5 series meters. NOTE: Range up to 100’ line of sight – reduced by walls and obstructions.