The LT45 LED light meter is useful for measuring and optimizing environmental light levels in a wide range of environments, including office buildings, manufacturing plants and warehouses, university campuses, schools, hospitals, and many other locations.
OSHA regulates workplace lighting because illumination must be adequate for assigned tasks, and light meters are used to verify regulatory compliance, as well as state and local public safety codes and ordinances. Use of LED lighting is on the rise because it is more efficient to operate, it emits stable, high quality illumination, and the technology is dropping in price.
- Measure White, Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue LED and Standard Lighting in Lux or Foot-Candle (Fc) units
- Manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- 4000 count LCD display
- Cosine and color corrected measurements
- Min/Max Average and Auto Power Off
- Complete with light sensor with protective sensor cover and coiled cable expandable to 59" (1.5m), 9V battery, and hard carrying case
|Foot-candle (Fc)||40, 400 4000, 40000|
|Lux||400, 4000, 40000, 400000|
|LED Type||white, red, yellow, green, blue |