The UVC Handheld Sterilizer is a portable LED wand that is effective at sterilizing surfaces of viruses, bacteria, and germs. The UVC Wand utilizes LED UVC Technology, which does not emit Ozone and it is safe to use. The AllerAir UVC Wand is FCC approved.
- 18 LED UVC Lights, that do not omit Ozone
- Gravity Sensor, that shuts the UV lights off when the wand is at an angle of more than 40 degrees
- 2000 mAh Rechargeable battery
- Portable and light wight
- Sterilize 99.9% of Germs, Viruses, and Bacteria
- LED UVC Life of 10,000 Hours
- Detachable extension held in place with strong magnets
- Includes USB cable to charge the battery
How UVC Works:
- The Sun produces UVA and UVB ultraviolet light that reaches the Earth’s surface, but UVC is blocked by our atmosphere. UVC must be produced by specialized lamps.
- High-energy UVC damages RNA and DNA in all types of pathogens including viruses, bacteria and fungi. This prevents them from reproducing and reduces the risk of infection.
- 99.99% of most pathogens can be neutralized with a UVC dose of 50mJ/cm2. This target is often used for hospital disinfection and is appropriate for other applications as well.