The TSI Primary Calibrator is a portable, battery-operated unit that is lightweight, easy to use and accurate within 2% of reading. Volumetric flow rate is displayed continuously so adjustments to pump flow can be made in real-time.
- Provides continuous real-time volumetric flow rate readings, so pump adjustment and calibration is fast and easy
- Battery powered, compact and lightweight
- Field portable—use the same primary calibrator for adjustment, calibration and periodic flow checks
- Comes with a NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Kits come complete and are ready to use
Personal sampling pumps must be calibrated before and after each use and routinely checked during use. Flow calibrators are used to adjust and measure the flow rate. of air sampling instruments. Instruments that sample air must be flow adjusted, calibrated and routinely checked to ensure the accuracy of flow rate. The frequency of flow adjustment and/or calibration depends on the use, care and handling of the air sampling instruments and the regulations they are complying with. Determining exposure to various physical, chemical, radiological and biological substances is based on the accuracy of the total volume of air sampled and the sample duration.
- Flow Measurement Range: 2.5 to 300 lpm
- Accuracy: ±2% or 0.05 std. lpm, whichever is greater
- Dimensions: 7.2 in. × 2.5 in. × 2.1 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warm Up Time: 1 Minute
- DC Power Input: 7.5 VDC ±1.5 V, 300 mA max
Each TSI Primary Flow calibrator is shipped complete with the following:
- Battery pack including 6-AA size alkaline batteries
- Tubing kit
- Carry case
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- User guide
- Tubing and connectors for Zefon Bio-Pump
TSI 4046 Primary Flow Calibrator Kit for Zefon Bio-Pump® Plus (ZBP-200-CAL) includes 4046 calibrator, all connection pieces required to connect to the Zefon Bio-Pump or Bio-Pump Plus and a Pelican hard side carrying case.