The Global Specialties GNV-101 Sound Level Meter is a portable sound level meter used to capture the dB level of one's surrounding environment. The meter meets the IEC Class 2 requirements, which makes it ideal for sound hazard measurements. The hand held design also comes with a tripod mount for the option of hands free use. Fast time sampling of one measurement every 125 ms combined with the wide dynamic range of 60 dB provides high detail output from the crisp LCD display.
A USB port enables you to record data over extended periods of time and save them as a .csv file for use in Excel. One can also view the data real time, whilst connected to a compatible computer system.
- Meets IEC 61672-1 Class 2 requirements
- Records up to 64,000 data points
- Recorded data exportable to EXCEL via a USB interface
- Fast and slow time weighting
- 60 dB dynamic range
- A and C frequency weighting
- AC and DC outputs available from standard 3.5 mm coaxial socket for use with a frequency analyzer, level recorder, FFT analyzer, etc..
- Min/max function
- Battery capacity indicator
- Analog bar graph and digital display
- Tripod mount for long term monitoring
- Manual and auto range functionality
- Includes windscreen, battery and hard carrying case