The Global Specialties GNV-100 Sound Level Meter is a portable sound level meter used to capture the dB level of one's surrounding environment. The meter meets the IEC Class 2 requirements, which makes it ideal for sound hazard measurements. The hand held design also comes with a tripod mount for the option of hands free use. Fast time sampling of one measurement every 125 ms combined with the wide dynamic range of 60 dB provides high detail output from the crisp LCD display.
- Meets IEC 61672-1 Class 2 requirements
- Fast and slow time weighting
- 60 dB dynamic range
- A and C frequency weighting
- AC and DC outputs available from standard 3.5 mm coaxial socket for use with a frequency analyzer, level recorder, FFT analyzer, etc..
- Min/max function
- Battery capacity indicator
- Analog bar graph and digital display
- Tripod mount for long term monitoring
- Includes windscreen, battery and hard carrying case